21 Days – Lose 10 lbs?
For more details, read below. I’m pasting the info I’ve received, not my wordings.
What is 21 Day Fix?
• A 21-day program of simple portion control and 30-minute workouts that anyone can do
• Simple fast weight loss—no weighing food or counting calories, carbs, or points
• You can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days
What makes 21 Day Fix unique?
• Portion-control containers take all the guesswork out of losing weight
• It’s the simplest way to control how much you eat
• 30-minute workouts that anyone can do and fit into everyone’s busy life
Who can do these workouts?
Men and women who:
• Want to lose weight
• Don’t want to make long time commitments
• Have tried and failed at complicated diet plans
• Don’t want an extreme fitness program
• Have started their weight-loss journey with Shakeology®
• Are new to fitness, dieting, and weight loss
• Don’t like “off-limits” diet plans or deprivation
• 7 color-coded portion-control containers
• Shakeology® shaker cup
• 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts
• 21 Day Fix Start Here quickstart guide and workout calendar
• 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do
• 3 Day Quick Fix Guide, Autumn’s secret weapon for fast weight loss
• Dirty 30 bonus workout
• Exclusive! Your will get a FREE bonus workout—Plyo Fix (a $19.95 value)—
when you order from this website.
How does it work?
• The Eating Plan shows you how to use the portion-control containers
• Simply put your choice of food in the color-coded container—if it fits,
you can eat it!
• Do one 30-minute workout per day according to the Fitness Guide
• Follow the simple plan,and you can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days
Why should I use the 21 Day Fix?
• To finally lose the weight and keep it off
• To lose weight quickly before an event or vacation
• To learn what healthy portions really look like
• To find out how easy portion control and weight loss can be
Here are my thoughts:
What has happened is, Beachbody has been talking about portion size control since P90X. I went ahead and purchased the measuring cups and the weighing scale. Most people starting out new don’t like guesswork in their equation. It can be a pain. A system in place really helps instead of doing research. Let the system take care of the research. By including portion size control within the program, is a huge fantastic idea and will really help people jump start.From a marketing stand point, the word “Fix” works but a really better name would have been “jump start”. But Carl D. knows better. It’s really a jump start and not a fix. People want to fix. Hopefully this will get them hooked and realize the importance Beachbody has in their lives and the fact that these programs are so much worth the investment.