Why I’m a Coach
When I started P90X more than a year ago, I was barely able to manage my time and help myself get through with the process. Workout, nutrition, managing everything along with the new found lifestyle. I was all by myself with no one to get help from.
Then I started looking online for help, looking for information on how to maximize my workouts and results. That’s when I stumbled upon Coach Wayne’s transformation video. He was (and is) an awesome Coach. I saw his transformation video and was blown away! He wanted to help and was genuine and was now helping others with their fitness journey. It took my understanding to a whole new level. It was great having a Coach! But actually becoming a coach was not even on my mind.
With my regular contact with Coach Wayne, he did mention about what really Coaching is and how I can channelize my energy in the right direction by helping others. My initial thoughts were, “I don’t have time for that”, and, “I already have a full-time job” But after talking it over with my wife, and thinking about the fact that coaching others would help hold me accountable to keep pushing myself, I entered the world of Beachbody coaching.
I started FitnessYodha with the same intention and mission and many thanks to people just like you who have plugged in here to get motivation and motivate each others. And I’m constantly working to help maximize your results with nutrition, supplement, and workout tips. This decision has really helped me stay accountable, motivated, learn a lot about nutrition and help me get some side income.
But, why might you consider the option of becoming a Beachbody coach? Well, that depends on your goals.
Beachbody Coaching has mainly 2 aspects:
1) Discounts: Many people use a coach account to save money on the products they buy, with no intention in coaching others through the program. This makes a lot of sense for people who are using Beachbody products and supplements every month. A coach account is only $40 for the first month (and $16 per month after that), many people I know come out way ahead by having a coach account and saving 25% on everything they buy. Sometimes, the only product they buy is Shakeology, and they still save $14 each month. Not to forget they save more when and if they buy more products.
2) Helping Others: The other aspect of coaching is that you can actually use it as an opportunity to coach others which is what I’ve done. Personally, I find this to be very gratifying. I get the satisfaction of seeing you reach your goals and maximize your results with the programs. I don’t get paid anything for most of my efforts and services. But when the people I coach do buy Beachbody products, I get a fee from Beachbody as a way to reimburse me for my efforts in helping those people with their programs.
This aspect puts us on the same side of the equation. You want the best results possible and that’s exactly what I want for my team. When you get the satisfaction that your hard work has paid off and you talk with others about what’s happened in your life; that helps our team grow. Some do sign up with the money factor in mind, that is not the right reason to sign up keeping the second aspect in mind. It’s not about selling, it’s about sharing. My approach is to help you do your best. That’s why the people I coach develop camaraderie with me. I recommend Beachbody products and yes, I get a fee to do that. But I also spend a lot of my time helping my team maximize results with things that have nothing to do with me earning a fee — workout tips, motivation, choosing a workout program, sharing the success stories of others, critiquing their diets, recommending products and supplements outside of Beachbody that I believe in. We are all part of teamYodha and need to help each other out !!
So I want to say a special THANK YOU to you each one of you that make teamYodha so amazing! Much thanks to you, I‘ve stayed accountable, motivated and always look forward to helping you in as many ways as possible.
Keep Bringing it!
Also, if you are interested in learning more about becoming a Beachbody Coach yourself, whether it’s simply to save money on the products you use or to coach others through the workout programs, send me an email and I’ll be glad to share more about it with you (FitnessCoachV@Gmail.Com).
Click here to Join my Team and unleash your Inner Warrior!
Unleash your Inner Warrior!
And two favors I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put in to write my posts and maintain my website, please help me out by sharing them. It helps me get more exposure for teamYodha and will help the team grow.
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a fee from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, www.FitnessYodha.com or by logging into you teambeachbody account (If you buy from the plain BeachBody site I get no credit). It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, maintaining the website and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018