“Want to” vs “Need to”
There are 2 types of Coaches/Friends –
1) Those who tell you what you “want” to hear.
2) Those who tell you what you “need” to hear.
We usually look for comfort and validation and look for friends and coaches that validate our belief system.
But if we really want to push ourselves, we need to seek the truth. And not be afraid of listening to criticism. Positive Criticism. Honest feedback. That’s where discomfort is, and as a by-product that’s where learning is, that’s where growth is.
Love and Gratitude,
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018