iPhone 2G? Evolution of Apple Smartphones.
• No front camera. I took this picture with the back camera after multiple attempts😄. Does this still qualify as a selfie? The volume button does not click pictures, and no screenshot options.
• One YouTube icon/tab, notice the orange color icon that looks like an old television. Well the word YouTube comes from Cathode Ray Tube which was originally used in televisions. Hence the word, YouTube.
• Can’t edit the pictures, cannot text the pictures as attachments.
• iPod icon/tab, wonder what that is. iTunes replaced this tab over the course of time perhaps?
• No swipe up/down for Airplane/ WiFi on/off, no double-click home button, etc.
• No Force Touch, no Siri, no video recording, no fingerprint, no AirPlay, obviously.
A whole lot of options we take for granted today did not exist in 2007 and iPhone was and is still ever-evolving. Whether you like it or not, Apple has changed the telecom world a lot! In a great way, in a brilliant way!
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- The Affordable Shaadi Care Act of India - December 15, 2017
- Try before you buy, Return Policies and Relationships - December 14, 2017
- Gender Roles vs Survival Skills - December 11, 2017