Welcome to FitnessYodha!
There a couple of ways you can become a member with teamYodha.
1) Regular Free Sign up
This method gets on teamYodha for free, all you have to do is click here and sign up with some basic information such name, email, address, etc. You will be redirected to a secure website on teambeachbody where all these details will have to be entered.
If you already have an account, that means you need to make a Coach Switch. Just send a quick email to email@example.com with the following “I need to switch my Coach to Vivek Chawla, COACH ID 107153 at FitnessCoachV@Gmail.Com to be my Coach”. Copy me on the email so I can confirm the switch did take place.
2) Signing up as a Coach
When folks become passionate about Coaching, they want to help others by sharing their passion and get involved with a community of like-minded people. As a result, many sign up as a Coach either to just receive discounts on products they purchase from teambeachbody such as P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Body Beast, Asylum, Les Mills Pump, etc. or to take it a step further and help others with their fitness goals.
I signed up as Coach because I am already passionate about fitness, I was overweight, broken my tailbone, got into yo-yo dieting, until I got started with P90X. I had a Black Belt in Karate, but nutrition was something I never really understood. P90X changed my perspective towards fitness, nutrition and how folks around you can impact you either in a positive or a negative way. I’ve chosen to keep like-minded folks around me and if you and I are thinking on the same lines, know that I would like you to join the team keeping that perspective in mind.
I would never like my Coaches “selling” to their clients and customers, rather treat them with utmost respect and listen to their goals and help them with their goals. If you can do that, you can click here to sign up as a Coach on my team.
The monthly maintenance fee for becoming a Beachbody Coach is $15.95 that gives you a back office and things that you need to be successful in this business. You get 25% off of anything you purchase from teambeachbody and also receive a 25% fee from Beachbody if someone purchases a product from you. It’s a win-win-win situation even if you’re not coaching anyone and sign up for the membership just for the discount(s).
The initial sign up fee for the first month of $39.95 will be waived if you purchase a Challenge Pack at the time you’re signing up to become a Coach. You will still be responsible for the monthly maintenance fee of $15.95 from the next month onwards.
Get ready to unleash your Inner Warrior!
Unleash your Inner Warrior!
And two favors I ask:
1) If you like the hard work I put in to write my posts and maintain my website, please help me out by sharing them. It helps me get more exposure for teamYodha and will help the team grow.
2) Also, as always, remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a fee from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as you buy them through my site, www.FitnessYodha.com or by logging into you teambeachbody account (If you buy from the plain BeachBody site I get no credit). It helps with the amount of time I spend answering all your questions, maintaining the website and helping you out. Thank you! I really appreciate it!
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018