Here’s a new hybrid, I’m calling it the RANDOMIZER. Why? Because this came as a Random thought to me.
Anyways, here’s the routine. The routine utilizes P90X3, Body Beast, MFT28 and some TRX movements.
It’s a 5 day routine with
– Weeks 1 & 3 focusing on one body part per day &
– Weeks 2 & 4 with Cardio, Recovery and Power/Explosive movements.
The routines are short, intense and bound to test your limits. There is a twist with short routines though. NO BREAKS! Every time there is a break in between sets, you do ab workouts in the range of 20-25 reps. Any Ab workout of your choice. Crunches, sit ups, Leg Raises, whatever, just hit the core. I highly recommend working the lower back also as part of the ab routines. It’s a part of your core. If you do the math, there are total of 9 to 10 sets of abs each day. That’s about 200-225 ab workouts. Like I said, short routines = hardcore!
Print these sheets and take them to the gym or workout at your home/garage.
Here’s the breakdown for each workout.
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018