keurig1 keurig2

Universities need to offer two more course options.
1. Bachelor of Science in Common Sense (BS in CS.).
2. Master of Science in Jugaad Technology (MS in JTech.).

With a BS in CS being the prerequisite for MS in JTech.
Pictures below have no correlation with statements above. Or maybe they do.

Coach V
Let's Talk!

Coach V

Fitness Coach / Blogger at www.FitnessYodha.Com
An Engineer by profession and a Fitness Coach / Blogger by choice. You will find posts pertaining to Fitness, Nutrition, Humor, Movie Reviews and sometimes Physics and some Philosophy as well.

I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.

"Offending people since 1977"
Coach V
Let's Talk!

Latest posts by Coach V (see all)