Tempeh, Quinoa, Brown Rice Recipe
In America if someone asks you to eat tempeh, it means a vegan form of high protein food.
In India if someone asks you to eat tempeh, it probably means they want you to eat on time.
“Bhai khana tempeh khalena“
Here’s a fadoo recipe I made tonight.
- 4 oz Tempeh
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Condiments: Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Pasta Sauce (No sugar added)
Cook Tempeh first for 10-15 minutes then add all of the above.
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018