Tempeh, Quinoa, Brown Rice Recipe
In America if someone asks you to eat tempeh, it means a vegan form of high protein food.
In India if someone asks you to eat tempeh, it probably means they want you to eat on time.
“Bhai khana tempeh khalena“
Here’s a fadoo recipe I made tonight.
- 4 oz Tempeh
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Condiments: Turmeric, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Pasta Sauce (No sugar added)
Cook Tempeh first for 10-15 minutes then add all of the above.
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- The Affordable Shaadi Care Act of India - December 15, 2017
- Try before you buy, Return Policies and Relationships - December 14, 2017
- Gender Roles vs Survival Skills - December 11, 2017