Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies with Farro
This is probably my best and most favorite recipe that I tried last night for dinner! And a very important thing, choice of vessel matters. Take a deep round vessel and the stir fry turns out much better than a shallow vessel.
– Take 8 oz of raw chicken cut into small slices and put them in the vessel. Let it dry a little before adding oil.
– Add 1Tbsp cooking oil (I added Avocado Oil) and I imagine butter also would be a good choice.
– Add crushed Garlic, Ginger, Cayenne pepper, Black pepper, Salt. I added a little turmeric also just cause I wanted to.
– Cook for 5 minutes or so until chicken looks almost ready.
– Take stir fry mixture vegetables such as mushrooms, green and yellow peppers, cabbage, onions, and add to the pan.
– Stir fry on low heat for few more minutes.
– Towards the end, I added balsamic vinegar. You could choose to add lime but the balsamic vinegar gave the mixture a texture of adding Soy Sauce without adding the Soy Sauce. 😋
– Serve with Farro. It takes about the same time to cook/boil as white rice and the texture is very chewy. For folks who don’t like Brown Rice, this is your go-to grain.
– Eat alone. Don’t share with anyone. No ways. It’s too tasty to share with anyone. Be a mean person until dinner is done. Then be nice again. Until the next recipe. 😄
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- The Affordable Shaadi Care Act of India - December 15, 2017
- Try before you buy, Return Policies and Relationships - December 14, 2017
- Gender Roles vs Survival Skills - December 11, 2017