Grilled Mahi Mahi Salad with Goat Cheese
– Kale, spinach, red and green bell peppers, cucumbers.
– 4 oz Mahi Mahi fish grilled with 1 TBSP olive oil
– 1 oz goat cheese sprinkled on top
Condiments for cooking fish- the usual: Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic.
The only extra thing added was Coconut Aminos
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- The Affordable Shaadi Care Act of India - December 15, 2017
- Try before you buy, Return Policies and Relationships - December 14, 2017
- Gender Roles vs Survival Skills - December 11, 2017