Grilled Mahi Mahi Salad with Goat Cheese
– Kale, spinach, red and green bell peppers, cucumbers.
– 4 oz Mahi Mahi fish grilled with 1 TBSP olive oil
– 1 oz goat cheese sprinkled on top
Condiments for cooking fish- the usual: Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, Garlic.
The only extra thing added was Coconut Aminos
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- “Hichki” – Not a “Taare Zameen Par” but an experience of its own - March 27, 2018
- Seeking Fulfillment and not Validation - February 19, 2018
- My Inability To Maintain Relationships - January 28, 2018