Brown Rice, Swordfish and Veggies.
This recipe took me less than 10 minutes.
– 6 oz Swordfish
– 1 TBSP butter
– Stir fry veggies
– 1 Cup Brown Rice (pre cooked)
– Salt, Pepper, Ginger, Garlic, Lemon, Turmeric (Condiments)
In a dry pan, put the swordfish and start heat on medium on the gas. Add 1/2 TBSP butter and let it cook for about 5-7 minutes. Add condiments listed above.
In a separate pan, stir fry veggies using 1/2 TBSP butter. Add condiments above. Let it cook for about 5 minutes. Add Brown Rice on top of the veggies and cook another 2-3 minutes.
Add Lemon on top of the food once ready.
I’ve said this earlier, I’ll say it again, don’t share your food with anyone. Eat alone. It’s too tasty to be shared. Be mean, be selfish until food is over. You can go back to being nice once you’re done eating. Until next meal.
I write from my heart.
I'd write even if no one was reading.
"Offending people since 1977"
Latest posts by Coach V (see all)
- The Affordable Shaadi Care Act of India - December 15, 2017
- Try before you buy, Return Policies and Relationships - December 14, 2017
- Gender Roles vs Survival Skills - December 11, 2017